DESIGNING A MAGAZINE COVER

Hello everyone !

    I am going to tell you all about my latest project! I designed a digital magazine cover.You can see it below.

    My task was to design a magazine cover for a fictitious theme magazine.I choose fashion for my theme for the magazine.Because I was asked to design a cover as appealing as possible and I find fashion quite appealing and attractive.So, I thought that if I design a fashion themed magazine cover, I can make it appealing with so many different tools and ideas and also, I can have so much fun while doing it :)

    I used postermywall.com for my design.It has a lot of differen options to benefit from so I definitely recommend this site if you ever need it for a similar task.

    I think I would really enjoy using this kind of activity for my future students because I would love to see how creative they can be and I am sure that they would enjoy doing this task as well.Because, students like to do fun activities in which they can get creative rather than the traditional education they face.


Design created with PosterMyWall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUGMENTED REALITY IN EDUCATION

CREATING A FLIPPED VOCABULARY TEACHING VIDEO

CREATING AN INFOGRAPHICS