CREATING A WEBQUEST

 Hello everyone !

I'm sorry to inform you that I will be writing about my latest project for the last time. You can see the link to our project below.

Our last task was about creating a webquest regarding a project that our students are required to do.We chose the subject "how to save our nature" and asked our students to create a digital poster. I think trying to think about how to integrate technology into the coursebook we are supposed to use is a great way to keep up with the 21st century learning styles. 

I enjoyed the main purpose of the project as it is important to guide students as much as possible in terms of their process of preparing a project but the sites that are out there for us to create webquests are so outdated. We had a hard time working simultaneously and also, they were really slow. I hope they will get better in the near future.

Here is the link to our WEBQUEST :)

Here are the links to my group friends' blogs :

Ömer Arda Özdinçer

Orçun Özcan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUGMENTED REALITY IN EDUCATION

CREATING A FLIPPED VOCABULARY TEACHING VIDEO

CREATING AN INFOGRAPHICS