PODCASTING !

 

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog ! 

 I shared my opinions about the changes I would like to do for the world in my podcast.

 

    In this task, I created a podcast where I talked about how I would change the world, what changes would I make and how I would contribute to that change.In this process, it was not that difficult to come up with an idea and talk about it because as everyone else, I already had my own ideas about changing the world.So, I just summarized my thoughts and talked about them.The difficult part for me was the whole recording, saving, publishing and embading parts.I had a hard time with the technological stage of the task.I realized that even though I am at a young age, I am behind the technology.It may be because of the traditional education system I experienced.I was a bit stressed during the rough parts but once I figured out how I am supposed to get things done, it was quite enjoyable to be able to try new ways and adapt them to learning.I imagine that it would be even more enjoyable to adapt them to my teaching methods.

 

    I would use this kind of activity in the future with my students because with the technology developing in every second, learners should have the chance to use it for their own benefit.They can explore new learning techniques and enjoy the learning process.

 

    I hope you will enjoy listening to my first podcast !

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUGMENTED REALITY IN EDUCATION

CREATING A FLIPPED VOCABULARY TEACHING VIDEO

CREATING AN INFOGRAPHICS