CREATING A KWL CHART ON PADLET !

Hello everyone !

    I am going to tell you all about my latest project in this post.Me and my group friends created a KWL chart on padlet! You can see it below.

    Our task was to create a KWL chart on padlet about a problem which is poverty.Firstly, we listed what we know about the subject.Secondly, we listed what we wanted to learn.Finally, we listed the answers to our questions.I found it very informative to research the answers to my questions about poverty.Also, I think it helped me to realize how little I know about this issue.Learning how to make a chart made me realize that this kind of a task can really improve my thinking skills.

    Using padlet was quite fun because there a lot of different options that can contribute to what you want to create and of course, it allows you to work simultaneously with your group friends because I could add them as a member to my wall so that they could also contribute to the project.

    I think using padlet and KWL charts can add a lot to a student's learning process because padlet is very student-friendly in the aspects of providing a lot of appealing settings.To talk about the benefits of KWL charts, I can say that a learner needs to see what he/she already knows, wants to know and what has been learned clearly listed as a chart so that he/she can make decisions easily or contribute to the subject he/she works on.


Padlet ile yapıldı

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUGMENTED REALITY IN EDUCATION

CREATING A FLIPPED VOCABULARY TEACHING VIDEO

CREATING AN INFOGRAPHICS