GOODBYE !

 It is time to say goodbye. I am all caught up with my course projects so I won't be posting any of them anymore. However, maybe I will keep posting about different subjects :) I'd like to tell you a little bit about my course and my thoughts about it. 

I think it helped me in a very big scale, in so many aspects of my life. To be honest, I didn't expect it to be this much beneficial in so many ways. I even referred to some of my projects in an interview and my interviewer was very pleased to hear those examples from me. I did more than just material designing, I learned so many different kinds of tools and methods that I can use. Also, feedback sessions that we did during the term were really helpful in terms of seeing what is right and what is wrong or what are some other options I can use. 

I would recommend making this lesson into a 2 part course because I think there are still so many other things we can learn and benefit from. So, extending the course time would definitely be better.

Hope to see you soon ! Take care :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUGMENTED REALITY IN EDUCATION

CREATING A FLIPPED VOCABULARY TEACHING VIDEO

CREATING AN INFOGRAPHICS