CREATING AN INFOGRAPHICS

 Hello everyone !

    I am going to write about the infographic design that I created for my lesson project.You can see my design below.

    My task was to design an infographic about the online higher education in Turkey during the pandemic.I used Canva to create an infographic.It was pretty easy and enjoyable to create such a product.It provides a range of themes and designs and you can add photos from your own computer to support and visualize your design.

    I think it is a very useful task for language learners because it can encourage students to use the language they are learning and it does not have to include higher levels of proficiency in the target language.They can practise their existing knowledge of the language easily.Also, students would have fun creating a design on their own as I did.

onlıne hıgher educatıon ın turkey - Dilara Sezgin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AUGMENTED REALITY IN EDUCATION

CREATING A FLIPPED VOCABULARY TEACHING VIDEO